Come to KBC on Sunday for a 75 minute yoga session with Jess from Prana Yoga and a pint to follow for $15 for one session or $25 for both May sessions! Sign up in the taproom before then or before the session starts! Space is limited! Namaste and Prost!
Each year, United Ways across the country participate in a nationwide day of service called Day of Action. It's the perfect opportunity to roll up your sleeves and let your actions speak louder than words, and to show, by example, what it means to LIVE UNITED.
In addition to service projects, United Way hosts a Personal Care Drive to help vulnerable people at risk of meeting their basic needs, including hygiene items. The care items are distributed to United Way’s partners to help meet the needs of individuals they serve.
PERSONAL CARE DRIVE:
• Coordinate a drive at your church, organization, civic group or business. Download Toolkit: http://bit.ly/1Liagdh
• Donate much needed items or make a monetary contribution for items such as: toothbrushes, deodorant, laundry detergent,diapers, and paper products.
• Bring items to United Way, or see a list of Drop off sites here:http://bit.ly/1Liagdh
DAY OF ACTION PROJECTS:
• Grand Rapids MN Farmers Market - Various grounds beautification projects from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Klockow Brewing Company - Post party and speed volunteering opportunities at 3 p.m.